Friday, 15 June 2012 | CMS
Speaking of code, these days I spend almost all my time working in a Joomla framework developing multi-functional CMS driven websites. Often, clients demand custom functionality or some other crazy navigational structure that I need to etch out. So, to avoid getting lost, I define some variables in my template while developing.
Tuesday, 06 December 2011 | CMS
Speaking of code, I had to implement a jQuery image slider in a clients site the other day. The images slider needed to be updatable and initially I thought I could just let the client update the images through the editor itself - but I found a much better, more user friendly way.
- Jquery Multiple Radio Button Hide and Show Div
- Google Glass benchmark of digital class
- Stay fit with Nike FuelBand
- Microsoft scraping the Surface of Touch
- Windows 8 is slowly clawing back market share
- Bare Basics when considering Web Design
- The Importance of Performing Mobile User Testing
- 4 things to consider when beginning social media marketing
- Proof you need to make your website mobile friendly
- How Usability Testing Works for Websites
#iPhone #Siri battery life reportedly less than iPhone4. Will #Apple release new phone with it's #iPad 3 launch? Find out this March.
#Webdevelopers presenting to potential clients- how do you present? #Projector? #iPad? #Laptop? #Tablet? We recommend the #projector for now
#iPad3 from #Apple and #tech rumours of a possible A3 or #23inch #tablet to hit shelves in 2012. #jQuery #HTML #CSS #samsung #iPhone
#Samsung #galaxy #tablet flash capabilities reportedly running down battery life. #Jquery & #HTML5 still the preferred choice by #developers
#4G #iPad3 rumors in overdrive... tipping a March #release. Find out about the anticipated #new #features in our upcoming #blog
- Interactive jQuery price slider calculator
- Cracking Roundabout Touchscreen Drag Slider Carousel
- Why do couples openly communicate on Facebook?
- CMS jQuery sliders admin using php
- Unique Typgography for brand identity - a competitive edge
- 5 Free vector brand elements
- Connected Brand Experiences: Blitz agency model review